Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just snow



Well at the moment I am in love with the snow and just found out it will stay at least for the week! Sometimes they do not get snow here till January so I am super happy that they have it now.. Wonder how much I will still like it in 4 weeks...
The photos are taken this morning from outside my bedroom door.
It was amazing on Wens I went and saw Harr Potter came home at 1 in the morning to snow, snowed all the next day. None the next then yesterday it was snowing again! Except it eans that outside is in the negatives. Also I have caught another cold! Grrrr
On Friday the teachers at the nursery well the two main ones asked if I would like to watch Cessi in a play. Turns out I was the only person not from the nursery who went and watched and understood very little. It was great to see Cessi 'acting' though.
Last night I decided I would watch TV. First show I watched was half in English half in Finnish, second show half in Russian and half in Finnish. Finally I found a show just in English called Team Pullman, which was really good.
I have started knitting and am finally attempting to do a big person scarf, will see how it goes.
This morning I went o Facebook and there was a group chat going - made me realise how much I missed the craziness of everyone! Makes me more excited about coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment