Sunday, January 16, 2011

Getting there :)

Life is starting to look a lot more promising!

I have had a good week for the most week last week, hearing English all the time is not as overwhelming.
came back from camping and got to go out to a friend's house and another friend was there that I had not seen in a year! So we had a few drink's then attempted to hit the town but our town is to lame tobe able to hit the town properly :P

It looks like I have been accepted into uni - 6 papers so far out of 8 will need to ring up later today to find out if I should repick the two other papers I hope not. Super excited about that. I went and saw my cousin the other day turns out she is doing the same intial Degree just majoring in different topics. Which shall be great hopefully I get to see a bit of her as it would be good to get to know her again as she is only one year younger.

Tomorrow I am meant to go the movies with a friend which should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment