Thursday, March 31, 2011

Assignment time!!!

I love Massey most of the time!
It is wonderful, some of the most amazing people I have meet. My 3 closest friends are all born in October like me :)
We have a great 'Family' feeling in English.
Amazing dodgy poems to interpret - with a few immature people in the class makes it so much more fun.
'C's get degrees' 'A's get jobs' "BA's just don't get jobs." Awkward silence.
Going to go see Peter Pan next weekend with my great new friends and play the titanic game after.
Got two assignments due on Monday not really started either but handed in another big one yesterday. Will get onto it soon.
Just had a major catch up on everyone else's blogs.
Everyone sounds so busy - scary spiders, love issues, motivation and uniness.
Been great have finally been able to catch up with some people to some I have been meaning to for ages.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jos!!!!!
    I am making an effort to actually care about other people's blogs now. Selfishness rehabilitation. =-)

    ReplyDelete